Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Campus Recruiting to join our Human Resources organization.
- Lead on-campus recruiting efforts at assigned target schools
- Assist in the development and implementation of the firm's university recruiting strategy
- Evaluate overall effectiveness and success of recruiting plans through analysis of hiring statistics, school data, demographics, and school ratings
- Manage KPMG professionals to ensure the appropriate representation of the practices on campus
- Initiate and maintain contact with candidates and serve as the key source of information prior to and post offer stage; Assist in tracking candidates through the recruiting cycle via KPMG’s online candidate tracking system
- Participate in assigned projects/taskforces, as necessary
- Minimum two years of experience, in Campus Recruiting or similar role, preferably within a professional services environment
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited college/university
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills with solid knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Able to coordinate multiple projects and programs in a high-impact environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to build relationships with partners, faculty, and students
- Flexibility to work evening hours and some weekends, with ability and willingness to travel approximately 20% of the time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
To apply click Campus Recruiter