Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Careers that Change Lives
In this role, you will be responsible for executing recruitment efforts across North America within the Global Functions group. You will support and fill requisitions while developing strong pipelines of qualified diverse candidates to meet position requirements from internal, external, and/or referral candidate pools. You will understand and implement diverse and functional Talent Acquisition strategies.
Bring your talents to a leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. Rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation, our medical technologies open doors. We support your growth with the training, mentoring, and guidance you need to own your future success. Join us for a career that changes lives.
A Day in the Life
• You will be involved in the entire recruitment cycle including intake meetings, job postings, screening candidates, candidate selection, and creating and delivering offers
• Provide value-added recruiting-related advice to hiring managers and influence talent decisions
• Use labor market expertise to support recruiting decisions and recommendations
• Manage candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (we currently use Taleo)
• Provide excellent candidate care throughout the Recruiting process
• Provide sourcing expertise to identify a steady stream of diverse prospective talent in anticipation of future talent needs
• Identify areas of improvement and create solutions for those issues
• Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have
• Experience working in TA or HR
• Knowledge of employment related regulations such as EEO, AAP and OFCCP
• Proven learning agility and flexibility experiences
• Experience leveraging the latest digital technology (LinkedIn, ATS/Taleo)
• HR/TA Certifications
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
To apply click Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist