Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This role is accountable for filling high volume customer facing, temporary & manufacturing roles.
- Partner with the hiring manager to develop an understanding of the resource need.
- Seek to identify & creatively approach talent acquisition challenges and gain market intelligence/ hiring trends in order to stay competitive.
- Source candidates through networking, cold-calling, and other various social tools (LinkedIn, Indeed, ATS, Job Boards, Social/Digital channels, etc.)
- Identify qualified candidates through competency-based phone screens, while accurately representing Sleep Number.
- Work with the interview team, Talent Acquisition Coordinator team, and candidates to coordinate the candidate experience from interview to offer.
- Participates in talent acquisition projects, may represent Talent Acquisition on Human Resources projects
- Participates in business reviews with business leaderships
- Manage Applicant Tracking Systems to ensure information and data is accurate and up-to-date.
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality of Hire (i.e. 90-day retention), Staffing %, Time-to-Fill, Cost per hire, Updated metrics/notes in ATS system, Candidate and business partner satisfaction.
- Associate degree preferred, or applicable experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in Human Resources or a corporate customer-oriented role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong planning & organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently to meet deadlines
- Understanding of legal and compliance aspects of interviewing and hiring
- Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal and external partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to appropriately tailor messages to one's audience
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
- Demonstrates high integrity and can maintain confidentiality and use appropriate discretion
- Customer service orientation
- Interest in learning and commitment to continuous improvement
- Proven research skills using LinkedIn is preferred, familiarity with other Social Networking channels is a plus
Working Conditions (if applicable)
- Must be able to speak on the phone for up to 8 hours per day
- Must be able to sit or stand at a desk, in front of a computer for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to travel as needed (less than 10%)
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply click Associate Talent Acquisition Partner