Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
American Express Global Business Travel
Role and Responsibilities
The role of the Talent Operations Analyst is to provide support with onboarding (background and I-9/RtW), surveys, audit and compliance of talent processes, people analytics, vendor management, training and ad-hoc project management as needed. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Vendor Management: Weekly/monthly/quarter vendor relationship meetings, SLA monitoring, ROI reporting, invoice payments and management of vendor enhancements, including associated end user training.
- Onboarding: Gather and refresh content for ServiceNow Onboarding portal, administer and report on recruiting and onboarding survey feedback/metrics, manage client requested ad-hoc background checks and audit of I-9/RtW adherence.
- Audit of Talent Processes: Weekly/monthly/quarterly audit reporting on key Talent processes, document process diagrams as needed and review for process improvements, responds to internal audit requests and design processes to address identified gaps and address policy considerations.
- People Analytics: Develop and deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly HR metrics and dashboards across the entire employee life cycle (i.e HR Scorecard, diversity metrics, Talent Acquisition effectiveness, etc.)
- Ad-hoc project management: manage internship program, review and RFP of AI vendor implementations and other ad-hoc projects as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
3 -5 years of experience
Previous background in HR, Talent Acquisition or People Analytics.
Organization and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects and delivery deadlines.
Ability to critically analyze an issue using data and process based evidence.
Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal external partners and vendors.
Advanced proficiency with Excel and data analytics functions
Proficient with Visio and process diagraming
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) is the world’s leading business partner for managed travel. We help companies and employees prosper by making sure travelers are present where and when it matters. We keep global business moving with the powerful backing of 16,000 travel professionals in more than 140 countries. Companies of all sizes, and in all places, rely on GBT to provide travel management services, organize meetings and events, and deliver business travel consulting.
To apply click Talent Operations Analyst