Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Talent Management Consultants offer a range of consultation services and custom intervention solutions with business leaders and senior management. This position is responsible for the strategic direction, design, support, and management of enterprise talent management processes including Succession Planning, Talent Assessment, Performance Management, and the use of Talent Analytics tools and resources. Other key responsibilities include development and implementation of programs designed to change behavior and solve organization problems such as change management initiatives, learning and development, curriculum design, organization design and employee engagement.
- Supports business solutions in the areas of: talent planning, leadership development, succession, organization design, performance management, change management, organization and team effectiveness, organization diagnosis and effectiveness interventions, work process improvement, employee engagement and culture change.
- Using research-based OE tools/instruments, provides support, training and education to various levels within the organization. Uses researched best practices and considers change from a system wide approach for improved organization effectiveness.
- Measures the effectiveness of the talent management and development programs, systems, tools and procedures to make recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Develops high-trust working relationships with both clients and co-workers; inspires others to engage and participate. Consults with business leaders, HR partners to create plans that drive individual and business performance.
- Manage the creation and delivery of the company’s overarching training strategy that incorporates all components of learning development, needs assessment, technology use, training methodology, integrated learning, and development and use of training materials and aids
• Bachelors (or equivalent) Organizational Development, Psychology, Business, HR
• 5 years of professional experience
• Bachelor’s Degree is required. MBA or Masters in Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Learning & Development or related field is preferred.
• Experience in consulting, providing strategic recommendations and designing interventions for clients.
• Experience deploying instructional design, learning technology and adult learning theory.
• Experience in operationalizing talent strategies across a business enterprise (Succession, Performance Management, Training and Development)
• Experience in measurement/ analytics (data collection, analysis and interpretation) to support fact-based, predictive decision making.
• Previous success in influencing without direct authority to effectively manage the needs of multiple stakeholders and clients.
• Previous success in leading large scale, complex enterprise-wide change initiatives
• Previous experience with talent management technology solutions
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
To apply click Talent Management Consultant