Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Anaplan, we are looking for a consultative and experienced Talent Development Program Manager to join our dynamic Employee Development team. You’ll use your experience designing and executing scalable performance management programs to understand and inspire high performing, culture and values-aligned teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining a talent strategy and framework that embodies our Anaplan values and supports our growth initiatives
- Designing scalable programs that drive employee performance throughout the employee lifecycle
- Working collaboratively with HR Business Partners and business leaders to identify performance improvement opportunities, close knowledge or performance gaps, and define and reinforce role competencies.
- Applying your expertise and creativity to initiatives across the Employee Development team
- Partnering with our Recruiting, Compensation, and People Analytics teams to translate performance results and feedback into business insights
- Administrating, supporting, and promoting our performance management and employee engagement software to ensure ROI
- 8+ years of work experience in a related field (Performance Management, Talent Management, HR Consulting, HR) including 3+ years direct performance development experience or 3-5+ years strategic consulting experience (e.g. McKinsey / Bain / BCG)
- Demonstrated program management skills with experience launching programs in a global setting
- Seasoned facilitator/trainer, skilled at engagement and materials design
- Experience working with talent management software (Lattice experience a plus)
- Analytics experience in modeling talent metrics and insights
- Thriving in Hypergrowth: You relish the pace of hypergrowth and the accompanying opportunities. You are able to make progress despite ambiguity.
- Connection and Creativity: You have a fresh take on how to connect people, plans, and data to ensure Anaplan is a place where talent thrives. You have the as well as the researched and creative expertise to choose strategies that will fit our culture and growth stage.
- Ownership: In meetings, project, and programs you push to completion. You are an excellent verbal and written communicator who can drive and influence throughout the organization.
- Business Acumen: You’re perceptive, decisive, and aware of the business implications of your program design. You have the experience to anticipate and avoid roadblocks as well as the executive presence to move ideas forward in a high growth, SaaS company.
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers #AnaplanLOVE
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 1,000+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
To apply click Talent Development Program Manager