Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the full-cycle recruiting environment while partnering with hiring managers to proactively project staffing needs, source talent, and fill talent gaps.
If you are a team player with a strategic mindset this might be the position for you. DLR Group is 100% employee owned and as such you’ll enjoy the opportunity to have ownership in the Firm. We rely on all our employee-owners to apply their financial acumen to grow the Firm profitably.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will maintain consistent hiring practices across the entire Firm and ensure proper selection methods are being used to acquire the best qualified candidates possible.
The successful candidate will:
- Directly support recruiting activities within a full-cycle recruiting environment.
- Consult with hiring manager from job opening inception through offer and onboarding.
- Proactively source candidates by leveraging the applicant tracking system, social media, employee referrals and effective employment advertising resources.
- Actively respond to employment inquiries.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to build candidate profiles, clarify required job skills and competencies and establish selection criteria.
- Develop and maintain interview templates and train hiring staff on their use.
- Maintain an OFCCP compliant and audit-ready process.
- Previous experience with full-cycle recruiting in an agency or corporate environment.
- Knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience maintaining multiple requisitions for multiple hiring teams.
- Previous experience utilizing an applicant tracking system (ATS), LinkedIn Recruiter, and other social recruiting platforms.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining confidential employment information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience recruiting in the architecture, engineering, design industry.
- Experience supporting a national, multi-location firm.
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification.
DLR Group is a 100% employee-owned firm. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and at LinkedIn.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist