Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a partner and resource to the broader Talent Acquisition function and to our internal business stakeholders, who include Corporate hiring managers, our Retail Stores and Supply Chain division. This person supports Savers’ vision by being responsible for developing and driving tasks, processes and projects that contribute to and enhance the Talent Acquisition team’s ability to deliver on stated goals and its service level agreement with the business.
- Utilize a combination of tools and techniques, such as Sourcing, Pre-Screening, Job Boards, ATS/CRM, Social Media, Networking, Community Partnerships, and other non-traditional recruitment approaches to help drive active and passive candidates to Savers’ employment opportunities.
- Provide support to the Recruiting team including but not limited to: Sourcing, Pre-Screens, Background Checks, Job Postings, Interview Coordination and Scheduling.
- Create, publish and manage job postings on various platforms and channels, in order to maximize exposure while also maintaining consistent brand messaging.
- Partner with Recruiters, People Service Managers and Hiring Managers to address both the immediate short term and strategic long-term needs of stores or markets that may require extra staffing support.
- Prepare and provide reports that help support business needs.
- Represent the Talent Acquisition function and collaborate with other internal departments on various projects and initiatives.
- Act as team expert in online communication and social recruitment best practices, including the utilization of our ATS / CRM.
- Establish talent pipelines from previously underutilized or untapped resources and locations, including social media and grass roots networking techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma Required. Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience sourcing, networking and/or recruiting
- Demonstrated success learning and utilizing software such as an ATS or CRM
- Strong MS Office skills required
- Demonstrated experience utilizing multiple Social Media channels in a business environment.
- Must possess highly effective time management abilities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish credibility and a strong rapport virtually is critical
- Prior experience and demonstrated success working virtually
- Previous project leadership experience preferred
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist