Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our Talent Acquisition Partners engage in tactical and strategic sourcing to assist our hiring managers proactively source, recruit and select top talent across multiple business units. This position is a full-cycle recruiting role for the San Antonio site and will be actively involved with filling sales support, customer service, call center and inside sales roles, for multiple business groups across the US, as part of our functionally aligned Talent Acquisition team.
In this role you will provide value-added recruiting related advice to hiring managers and influence talent decisions. You will use your knowledge and experience to influence hiring strategies and decisions ensuring a positive manager and candidate experience.
This position is located at our Medtronic Minneapolis, MN site.
You can grow your career with us; we hope you’ll consider joining our team!
A Day in the Life
• Work with hiring managers and other recruiters in identifying strong diverse talent by developing and executing creative sourcing and recruiting strategies
• Partner with management to develop job specifications/requirements, competencies, make salary recommendations and negotiate starting salary with candidates
• Evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities and other data pertinent to classification, selection and referral
• Sources candidates, manages workforce demands and develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and recruiting contractors
• Phone screens and conducts interviews to recruit prospective employees
• Manage applicant tracking system and creates reports and metrics analysis
• May prepare applicant assessments, provide applicants with information on the company, check references and ensure successful hiring process
• Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in Human Resources, Staffing or Sourcing OR advanced degree
Nice to Have
• Call center, inside sales or customer service recruiting experience strongly preferred
• Experience working in a large matrixed organization
• Both full cycle recruiting and sourcing (candidate mining) experience strongly preferred
• Previous healthcare, corporate recruiting experience
• Prior experience using Taleo Applicant Tracking system and LinkedIn Recruiter
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist