Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
What are we looking for?
We are searching for a high energy and innovative Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager. And it might just be you! You will manage an evolving and motivated TA team. You will also be able to influence change, bring new and cutting-edge recruiting ideas to the leadership of our company. Bringing on top talent works best when there are best recruiting practices and onboarding methods, that will be yours to create or complete.
Why do you Want to Work for This Great Company?
Because we want to get you excited and spark your career, and here’s how! Here you can be an entrepreneur at heart and be part of this customer first team sharing one goal and one vision. Nothing better than to be part of a growing company that is always focused on our team members, and our excellent customer service? We are great at creating and innovating, which is one of our values, along with high integrity; obvious passion; an extreme focus on excellence, collaborative teamwork and everyday work ethic. Who wouldn’t want to work for a company that instills and lives these values every day!
If this sounds like the place for you, then keep reading!
- You have proven leadership experience, a background in different technology enablers, and recruited for retail, warehouse, high volume and corporate teams at all levels.
- You will lead and develop a team of Talent Acquisition Partners that cover a nationwide business.
- Provides training and guidance for hiring managers on effective interviewing techniques and other recruitment and hiring responsibilities.
- Coach the team and hiring managers to ensure adherence to compliant recruiting and hiring practices while identifying potential solutions to challenging situations.
- Partner with campus and community partners to build an integrated talent pipeline.
- Purposely disrupt the full-cycle recruitment process by partnering with leaders and the team to evaluate technology and process gaps for creative solutions to improve the candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Manages and cultivates external vendor relationships related to recruiting and sourcing; ensuring agreements and process/policy for use is communicated and in place.
- Evaluates all recruitment processes (both internal and external) and recommends improvements as appropriate
- Manage our social media presence and job board options and use.
You will Need to Have:
- We want a minimum of five years managerial experience, including staff selection, performance monitoring and measurement, coaching and feedback, and delivery of rewards and recognition.
- Working knowledge of HR with emphasis on state-of-the-art talent acquisition processes,
- Collaborative approach to building relationships, and experience working in an organization that requires superior influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience managing recruitment using social media, understanding Internet, search tools/techniques, resume databases, and professional networks
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple priorities
- Experience working with people across multiple offices globally and with remote
- hiring managers, team members, or leaders
- Ability to handle highly sensitive matters and to maintain confidentiality and objectivity.
- College degree is preferred
Computer and Application Skills:
- Strong skills in emerging technology and processes and their application to attracting key talent.
- Excellent MS Suite skills
- Workday experience and knowledge would be a big plus
Johnson Brothers is a national family-owned wine, spirits and beer distributor with headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota. Johnson Brothers has been providing, exceptional service to our customers since 1953, representing the world's most famous brands in the beverage industry. Here are just a few reasons why you want to work here:
- Competitive benefits package to full-time employees
- 401K plan
- Medical-dental-vision and life insurance
- Paid short and long-term disability
- Generous PTO package and paid holidays
Johnson Brothers is a family-owned wine, spirits, and beer distributor with headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota. Johnson Brothers has been providing world class service to customers throughout the United States since 1953. Our mission is very simple: to provide the best possible service to both our customers and supplier partners. We’re a modern, dynamic, progressive beverage company, yet grounded with old-fashioned values of hard work, loyalty, and a genuine commitment to excellence. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to our home.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager