Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join our growing Talent Acquisition Team as we continue to evolve our function into our second century of success at The Toro Company!
Being the Talent Acquisition Manager of Field Recruiting at The Toro Company:
You’ll be on the front edge of our newly created centralized high volume production recruitment office! In this role you will lead a team of experienced production recruiters working in partnership with business leaders to address the hiring challenges of today and tomorrow for our rural production plants in the United States.
Sound interesting? Let’s talk!
What Can We Give You?
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, a top of the line medical/dental/vision plan, and 401k, The Toro company offers employees at our corporate headquarters a variety of perks, including:
Dress for your day - We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.
Location - Conveniently located near both St. Paul and Minneapolis, we are centrally located for most commuters!
Food - Take advantage of our onsite café, which serves both breakfast and lunch. With a Caribou Coffee attached, you can grab a snack and a coffee at any time during your day.
Wellness - The Toro Company offers complimentary use of our onsite fitness facility to all employees. In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health, financial health, and other types of resources to every employee.
Volunteerism - The Toro Company is proud to provide employees with 20 hours of paid time to get into the community and volunteer.
Summer Hours – Enjoy a flexible schedule during the summer! By working a little more during the first few days of the week, TTC employees are able to start their weekends early and leave by noon on Friday.
What will you do?
- Lead a multi-site team of high volume production recruiters in planning yearly seasonal and surge hiring in our Domestic production facilities
- Source and attract candidates through a variety of methods including but not limited to cold calling, professional networking, online research, candidate remarketing, job marketing, digital marketing, and talent community development
- Own and recruit for mission critical roles and challenge roles in the production facilities
- Recommend process improvements and Lead Talent Acquisition projects for production and enterprise initiatives
- Partner closely with Location HR to ensure candidate experience and employee experience are seamlessly positive
- In partnership with TA Leadership, facilitate production hiring process rollout development, communication, and training
- Lead local and national High School and Trade School relationships and recruitment strategy
- Explore and implement new and innovative ways to bring diversity into candidate pools and ultimately the organization
- Review and analyze recruitment success metrics and recommend corrective strategies as a result
- Efficiently manage team requisition loads and anticipate surge or seasonal hiring needs
- Research, identify, test, and implement new and innovative Talent Acquisition strategies
- Build pipeline strategies for difficult and high-demand roles
- Demonstrates strong customer-focus; builds collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and is sensitive and knowledgeable to company needs
- Own partnership and process with site level contract labor vendor relationships.
- Lead the yearly processes of domestic EEO, Vets and AAP reporting in production locations
- Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment and recruitment of new employees.
- Domestic travel 10-20%
- Other duties and projects as assigned
What do you bring to the table?
- Proven track record of successful recruitment marketing strategies for high volume production roles across multiple sites.
- Proficient with applicant tracking systems and online recruitment tools
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with internal operations business leaders and hiring managers
- History of evolving and driving recruitment process with customers
- Expertise with recruitment marketing strategy and tools including PPC, SEO, and Geo-Fencing as well as historically proven candidate marketing strategies.
- Strong knowledge of local and regional market drivers and candidate supply and demand in rural areas
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and training skills
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of progressive experience in recruitment/selection of all levels within an organization to include non-exempt, exempt, and management roles
- Past experience developing and coaching team members
With roots dating back to 1914, The Toro Company was built on a tradition of quality and caring relationships. Today, the company is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf and landscape maintenance, snow and ice management, underground utility construction, rental and specialty construction, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. Through a strong network of professional distributors, dealers, rental stores and retailers in more than 125 countries, we proudly offer a wide range of products across a family of global brands to help golf courses, professional contractors, underground construction professionals, groundskeepers, agricultural growers, rental companies, government and educational institutions, and homeowners – in addition to many leading sports venues and historic sites around the world.
OUR PURPOSE - To help our customers enrich the beauty, productivity and sustainability of the land.
OUR VISION - To be the most trusted leader in solutions for the outdoor environment. Every day. Everywhere.
OUR MISSION - To deliver superior innovation and to deliver superior customer care.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager