Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Bite Squad is growing fast and looking for a Talent Acquisition Director to join our team at HQ in Minneapolis, MN!
About Bite Squad: Bite Squad is a leader in on-demand food ordering and delivery. Our platform connects restaurants to hungry diners. We now have more than 10,000 restaurant partners in more than 400 cities across the U.S. Bite Squad is now a part of Waitr Holdings, Inc. (WTRH). Waitr (ticker 'WTRH') is only the second publicly traded restaurant delivery service in the U.S. Check us out at www.waitrapp.com (http://www.waitrapp.com) and www.bitesquad.com (http://www.bitesquad.com) or download our apps!
Job Summary: Responsible for developing and driving the sourcing and recruiting strategy to support strong business growth, and build diverse talent pipelines at all levels. The Talent Acquisition Director will also carry a req workload consisting of various IT and Engineering openings. Act as a strategic partner to hiring managers in supporting the identification and hiring of ideal candidates, ensuring the hiring process is smooth and effective. Lead and develop the recruiting team to deliver high quality hires using effective recruiting processes, systems, methods and programs. Create best practice and process around recruitment; ATS, candidate experience and talent pipelining.
- Develops and directs national recruiting plan, integrating overall company needs using traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing creative and innovative recruiting ideas and associated tool
- Create, implement and drive adoption of relevant, scalable and compliant recruitment policies and practices
- Develop and foster strong relationships/partnerships with leaders across the organization
- Develop strong employer branding and recruitment marketing strategies
- Meet with leaders to assess recruiting progress, future hiring plans, obstacles and challenges, and collaborate on recruiting activities and strategies
- Work closely with key business stakeholders and partners including business leaders, HR, Finance, Legal, etc. to coordinate on creative strategies, best practices and compliance
- Lead the recruiting team to implement creative solutions to improve hiring processes and hire key talent quickly and efficiently
- Identify, prioritize, and lead initiatives to ensure that we are providing a best-in-class candidate experience
- Ensure team is effectively driving the hiring process for all roles. Pinpoint and help to remove any obstacles to recruiting progress
- Develop and report on recruiting KPI metrics and hiring progress to executives and senior leadership on a consistent basis
- Strategize, create and implement interview training for the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- 10+ years of related experience, to include companies with large geographically dispersed employee populations
- Recent hands-on technical and engineering full life cycle recruiting experience
- Agency and corporate recruiting experience
- People management experience in most recent roles
- Experience centralizing Talent Acquisition
Nimble: You move fast and accurately in a dynamic environment
Customer-Focused: Proactively seeks and finds ways to provide the highest standards of service.
Innovator: Generates and recognizes creative solutions in varying work situations.
Team player: Collaboration and strong communication skills.
Effective Communicator: Demonstrates open, honest and respectful written and verbal communication.
Results-Oriented: Productively focuses time and resources on activities to produce quality results.
Forward-Thinking: Problem solver, do whatever it takes attitude
Strategic Thinker: Views events and possibilities from multiple perspectives. Understands the bigger picture and the interdependencies and effects of other systems.
Ethical: Maintains and promotes individual and organization integrity and values in the conduct of all activities.
# of direct reports: 4+
# of indirect reports: 0
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel: Up to 20%
AAP/EEO Statement: Bite Squad is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Bite Squad is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Bite Squad are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Director