Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you ready to put your unique talents and experience supporting a talent acquisition team that is helping to find talent that is transforming the organization? Do you have a passion for process improvement, curiosity to learn about a diverse company and then share that story with others? If so, we want to hear from you. We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support the evolution of our talent acquisition team.
You will provide support, including working with externally facing (vendors) and continuous improvement. This includes systems support, responsibility for new employee orientation, support the campus outreach efforts, supporting hiring process coordination to ensure the highest level of candidate and internal customer experience. You will also accountable for meeting mutually established performance targets and providing a high-quality candidate experience throughout the recruiting cycle.
The successful Talent Acquisition Coordinator will have strong relationship management and networking skills, be customer-focused, a sense of urgency, learning agility, articulate, and demonstrate initiative in all aspects of work. Organizational awareness, ability to use sound judgment, candidates to hiring teams. Ideal candidates will be experienced working within matrixed organizations and prioritizing effectively to achieve results.
You will contribute to organizational success by:
- Facilitating and managing pre-employment activities from initiation to results for drug, criminal background, verification of education, motor vehicle records, physicals, pre-work screens for both DOT and Non-DOT candidates.
- Following through with candidates, hiring managers, talent acquisition specialists, vendors and ensure all steps within the pre-employment hiring process are accurate and complete in a timely manner.
- Facilitating, coordinating, creating and conducting new employee orientation. Proven ability to communicate to and influence a variety of audiences including senior and executive leadership as well as emerging talent.
- Process monthly charge-backs for external job board postings, interview expenses, background checks, and drug screens.
- Work with vendors in a professional and courteous manner ensuring processes and procedures run smoothly; identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to its full potential throughout the hiring and onboarding process for all positions including intern, professional and skilled laborer positions.
- Coordinate all aspects of campus recruiting, including registrations, events, shipping of supplies, and communications.
- General administrative support: order interview and new employee orientation packets, and other office supplies for TA team; assist with scheduling interviews and make hotel and travel arrangements for candidates as needed.
- Work with confidential information and communicate confidential information on a need-to-know basis.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School degree or equivalent.
- 0-3 years of office experience in human resources and talent acquisition in a corporate environment only.
- Experience with MS Office Suite to include Out Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Able to work extended hours as business requires
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Experience working in an applicant tracking system
- DOT pre-employment experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator