Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you an effective communicator with a passion for supporting people and programs? Do you accel as the go-to person for information and getting things done? Is staying organized and prioritizing second-nature to you?
We are seeking a highly self-driven, dedicated professional to partner with and support our fast-paced, award-winning Talent Acquisition team. This business-savvy opportunity is part coordinator, problem-solver, and brand evangelist. The efforts made each and every day contribute to our exceptional hires and the overall success of our company!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be part of a progressive team that is recognized for its leading edge social media, talent community, and branding work. We recognize aptitude and celebrate innovation!
- Support Talent Acquisition full-cycle recruiting efforts
- Provide candidate and client process and system support
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews (phone, virtual, in-person)
- Arrange travel and manage expenses for candidates and HR leadership
- Manage external job board postings
- Reporting for Operations and Leaders
- Assist with ATS candidate management and candidate inquiries
- Assist with pre-onboarding initiatives
- Partner on recruitment and in-house event planning and coordination
- Contribute or lead project work and teams
- Research and execute marketing campaigns
- Maintain financial payments and records
- Drive other miscellaneous administrative duties that support the TA team
- working knowledge of OFCCP or AAP policies and regulations from a previous work assignment
- prior experience with generating system reports
- prior experience in a Talent Acquisition or HR support role
- prior work experience with BrassRing
- prior work experience with Workday
- prior experience coordinating Recruitment programs (ex. Diversity Recruiting, Employee Referral)
- prior experience reporting metrics and analytics
- advanced skills in Excel, including ability to do pivots and formulations
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator / Analyst