Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Blue Cross Blue Shield
At Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, we are developing industry-leading strategies every day that make a healthy difference in people’s lives. Blue Cross has a legacy of improving health through innovation because we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to live the healthiest life possible. Chartered in 1933 as the state’s first health plan, we’ve been serving the health care needs of Minnesotans for more than 80 years.
Blue Cross supports you with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. Many Employee Resource Groups are active in the company, promoting inclusion and helping us meet the diverse needs of our workforce and our members. Join us, and enjoy a work environment where all employees are respected and valued — a workplace honored with a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index for 2017. Find your place at a company that cares.
This position supports the recruiting function by taking primary responsibility for career social media sites; researching job data analytics, handling administrative recruiting tasks and participating in software update, software implementation and process improvement project teams.
- Handle administrative tasks related to requisition approval, candidate disqualification, and entry of other candidate related data.
- Post positions on various websites and research additional viable channels to post open opportunities.
- Source passive candidates for niche positions; including but not limited to Taleo searches and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Create manuals, job aids and facilitate/participate training on new programs/processes as they arise.
- Responsible for regular postings to career social media sites.
- Monitor and research updates for social media system effectiveness and impact. Create and maintain a social media calendar.
- Prepare employment offer letters and other applicant related correspondence.
- Research data analytics and generate reports using Analytics software.
- Maintain internal referral portal and assist with orgoing promotions. Participate and assist software project teams with software implementations including testing and creating associated training.
- Screen resumes for non-exempt positions.
- Conduct basic telephone screening calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree and a minimum of 3 years related experience or a Bachelors degree and one year of related experience or equivalent military experience
- Experience maintaining social media presence on Linked IN, facebook and associated sites.
- Excellent computer literacy skills including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Powerpoint, Word and Excel and working knowledge of VISIO.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator