Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest and candidate experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
Working within the Recruitment Marketing team under Talent Acquisition, you have the exciting and unique mission to help execute marketing elements with the goal of attracting the right talent to Target across the enterprise (Stores, Distributions Centers and HQ).
Your core role is:
- Partner with Recruitment Marketing strategist to help execute marketing elements with agency partners and internal marketing partners for larger corporate recruitment marketing campaigns
- Help execute one-off requests for stores and DCs such as building banners, sponsored job advertising and social media
- Manage and organize email requests for marketing coming from business partners to the team general inbox
- Align with agency on all open marketing jobs to ensure projects are being completed on goal and on time
- Systematically inventory and submit marketing invoices
- Manually post jobs on specialty or niche sites
- HS Diploma
- Strong prioritizing, organization, problem solving, decision making and follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
To apply click Sr Recruitment Marketing Specialist