Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition is responsible for leading a team to deliver all facets of talent recruitment success throughout the Marvin organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting strategies, utilizing both traditional and innovative sourcing strategies and resources, and always being led by Marvin purpose and values. The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition plays a critical role in ensuring that Marvin is consistently hiring the best possible talent in addition to providing an outstanding world class candidate experience.
Primary Objectives of the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
• Plan, develop, and direct innovative recruiting processes and programs for all roles (from executive to direct labor), focusing on the needs of the communities Marvin serves.
• Own Marvin’s recruitment technology, platform and tools, and lead the digital transformation of the candidate experience, making it world class, seamless and extremely user-friendly.
• Work extensively with Marvin Marketing to ensure Marvin company branding is effectively showcased in the markets where Marvin chooses to engage, and that it aligns closely with all Marvin product/customer-related branding.
• Emphasize and model Marvin purpose and values in all campaigns and engagements.
• Develop and lead a comprehensive workforce planning strategy for the company that is tied to Marvin budgeting processes each year, working with HR Business Partners and senior company to understand their needs.
• Develop, initiate and implement a wide range of sourcing strategies (brick and mortar, digital, social media, etc..) that result in meeting the staffing and talent needs of the business.
• Develop and implement a world class applicant tracking system (ATS) to support the business.
• Compile, maintain, analyze and report on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, new hires, cost per hire, fill rate, promotions, terminations and related information.
• Assess labor markets and stay current on emerging platforms, trends and products that may deliver more effective and efficient results.
• Oversee the company’s relationships with all posting/sourcing channels and recruitment agencies, engaging in contract negotiation and onboarding of new third-party partners.
• Manage a recruitment team responsible for recruiting, interviewing, selection and pre-employment processing of candidates for direct and indirect roles to ensure quality and timely recruitment of new Marvin staff.
• Facilitate immigration and visa sponsorship activities in partnership with the HR Business Partners and Legal.
• Participate in the full life-cycle of recruitment for open requisitions, from sourcing the best talent to effective screening of candidates, conducting meaningful and productive interviews, negotiating optimal terms and onboarding candidates as needed.
• Actively participate in ongoing networking through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
• Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals.
• Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives that are aligned with Marvin talent management strategies.
• Prioritize relationship-building and collaboration with HR Business Partners across the enterprise to ensure ongoing alignment; treating them like valued customers, fluidly sharing candidate information/updates, and pushing final candidate decision-making to those valued partners.
Knowledge / Skills / Personal Characteristics
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Prior experience with recruiting. Technical recruiting experience a plus.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship-building skills.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to onboarding.
• Skills in database management and record keeping
• Strong customer service orientation to enable effective collaborations with HR Business Partners
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Gather and analyze information skillfully.
• Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
• Strategic thinker. Able to think outside the box and innovate.
Experience & Education
• A bachelor’s degree is required.
• Five+ years of human resources experience required; one to two years of human resources corporate recruiting experience preferred.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
To apply click Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition