Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. (SEH®) is an employee-owned company comprised of more than 800 engineers, architects, planners, scientists and talented professionals who work to provide exceptional service and value to our public and private clients. SEH employee-owners solve our world's complex challenges of renewing infrastructure, improving mobility, engineering clean water and designing better places all which contribute to Building a Better World for All of Us®. We've been in business for more than 90 years with evidence of our work in more than 40 states.
Are you interested in changing the future? SEH, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and results oriented Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to find great talent and help SEH continue to Build a Better World for All of Us. This is an opportunity for someone interested in expanding their experience or seeking a new career challenge. You could be part of a professional team helping meet the Company’s current and future talent needs helping shape the future. Responsibilities would include:
- Proactively collaborate with hiring manager(s) to evaluate talent acquisition needs for today and the future.
- Partner with hiring team to implement creative, efficient, and effective sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Work with hiring managers to develop position descriptions to ensure proper advertising format for posting.
- Participate, network and create connections within appropriate industries through Professional Organizations or Association Memberships, Trade Groups and Employees.
- Maintain knowledge of the marketplace, business practices and top associations that SEH operates in, utilizing that knowledge to identify and source the most qualified candidates.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and HR team to ensure hiring requirements are met.
- Engage with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, understand the team dynamics, and source potential leads/referrals.
- Effectively evaluate, screen and interview candidates to assess skills and cultural fit.
- Provide a positive experience for applicants and hiring managers.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to identify potential candidates for positions across the company and continuously evolve processes.
- Consistently update and maintain all applicant tracking system information in a timely manner.
- Ensure OFCCP compliance with regards to candidate pool outreach, applicant tracking, and veteran and minority outreach.
- 8 + years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Comfort with social networking tools; demonstrated knowledge of attracting and engaging talent through innovative sourcing and prescreening activities, creative resume mining, and excellent networking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and business acumen skills; experience building successful, trusting and productive relationships throughout the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced organizing, planning and time management skills with a focus on detail. Strong decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills needed.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a variety of human resources issues with successful outcomes and demonstrate openness to new ideas and approaches.
- Conscientious and results-oriented to ensure assignments are completed in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion.
- Working understanding of human resources functions such as compensation, benefits, employee/labor relations, training and development.
- Ability and interest in traveling 10-15% of the time.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR, Psychology, Engineering, Sales/Marketing or other closely related field.
- Previous experience in consulting, engineering, marketing and/or sales.
- Previous experience as an internal corporate recruiter.
- Previous experience working with pre-employment assessments and interpretation.
- Completed Professional Recruiter Certification. Excellent MS Office skills.
- Experience working with Lotus Notes, eBusiness iRecruitment.
Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees according to all applicable equal opportunity and affirmative action laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and local governing bodies and agencies. In keeping with this commitment, it is the policy of Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a covered veteran.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist