Contract Recruiter Job
Are you ready to put your unique recruiting talents to use as we grow our Marketing and Go-To-Market teams? Do you have a passion for being a core part of building a team and finding amazing talent? If so, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to support high-profile go-to-market hiring efforts, specifically focused on Marketing (product, digital, marketing technology, marketing automation and demand generation) across the Corporate Function business unit. The talent we recruit is often passive, engaged in their work, and top contributors in their current organizations. It’s your job to skillfully identify, engage and sell these passive candidates on the opportunities within Thomson Reuters.
In this role, you’ll manage the end-to-end talent acquisition process: from receipt of approved requisition to accepted offer. You’ll consult with hiring managers and Human Resources on the external market, and develop and execute targeted sourcing strategies to reach top talent. You will also accountable for meeting established performance targets and providing a high-quality candidate experience throughout the recruiting cycle.
The successful Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will have strong relationship management and networking skills, be customer-focused, articulate, and demonstrate initiative in all aspects of work. Organizational awareness, ability to use sound judgment, and interviewing/assessment skills are core to your success in sourcing, screening, and recommending candidates to hiring teams. The ideal candidates will be experienced working within a matrixed organization and have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding recruiting metrics and prioritizing effectively to achieve SLAs.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment; emphasis on proactive sourcing, using a variety of sourcing methodologies
- Conduct consultative and strategic intake sessions with hiring managers and HR to set expectations and timelines for the recruiting process and the desired candidate profile
- Develop cost-effective recruiting and sourcing strategies; proactively create / maintain candidate pipelines as needed
- Utilize Workday (applicant tracking system) to post positions, manage candidates, develop reports, and maintain all recruitment data
- Implement best practices to attract and recruit diverse talent including use of technology, social media, community outreach, military, educational, professional organizations, referral networks and outplacement agencies
- Use a variety of standard and specialized sourcing techniques to develop a pool of well-qualified candidates; building strong networks and direct sourcing is essential for this position
- Partner with HR and hiring managers to provide ongoing status on candidates, facilitate selection of final candidate, and extend and negotiate the offer package
- Effectively manage projects, often with competing deadlines and priority, such as requisition management, status and metric reporting, compliance requirements
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers, HR, candidates and peers within the Talent Acquisition organization
- Assist with tracking, measuring and managing sourcing channels used by the Talent Acquisition team to share relevant sourcing information
- Leverage recruitment marketing techniques to attract passive candidates, and clearly articulate the EVP of Thomson Reuters to candidates
- Ensure compliance and reporting for all federal and state specific hiring practices
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS/BA in HR or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience recruiting for marketing roles, including digital marketing, marketing technology, marketing automation, and demand generation as well as product marketing
- Minimum of 8+ years of demonstrated recruitment experience, with a track record of success in a high-volume, fast-paced corporate environment; prior experience working in a global information, professional services, or technology company is desirable
- Experience in cold calling, candidate development and directly sourcing candidates from a variety of methods; experience in recruitment marketing highly desired
- Ability to successfully manage a workload of up to 30 open jobs at a time while being mindful of time to fill and candidate experience goals
- Demonstrated ability to assess and evaluate candidates. Training in behavioral, event, or competency based interviewing a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong relationship building/consultative partnerships skills
- Ability to use technology efficiently to manage workload. Working knowledge of automated recruiting systems required; working knowledge of Workday is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and ability to create documents, reports and materials in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of employment laws and OFCCP compliance requirements.
- HR Certification (PHR/SPHR)
- Recruiter Certifications such as AIRS, CDR, LinkedIn Recruiter
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Partner