Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Your mission is to provide Recruiting support to our Eden Prairie location. This is a fast-paced and critical role within Activision assuring our teams are appropriately staffed at scale in order to bring our stunning AAA games to market.
- Establish and grow strong relationships with hiring managers and Eden Prairie leadership teams to build strategies that enable our team to hire at scale
- Manage life full-cycle recruitment process while crafting and delivering the best candidate experience.
- Create and execute candidate sourcing campaigns (emails, external postings, events, etc.)
- Partner effectively with Recruiting, HR Operations, Business Partner, Compensation, Sourcing, and University Relations teams
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Act as a talent advisor relating to the recruitment strategy, keeping up to date with market and industry trends.
- Ensures that recruitment data is tracked and monitored for the purpose of reporting, tracking and measurement.
- Coach hiring managers and interviewers on best practices & recruitment strategies.
- 5+ Years of full-cycle recruiting experience, in a high-volume setting.
- Experience recruiting for QA oriented roles a plus.
- Proven experience in creating and executing a recruitment strategy that will enable the team to hire at scale.
- You are an ambitious self-starter, dedicated teammate, and a strong support advocate
- Ability to partner effectively with hiring managers, negotiate and close offers.
- You have the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- You are proficient with Microsoft office suite, (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You possess excellent written and interpersonal skills
- You have a great sense of humor and the ability to have fun while still managing responsibilities
- You possess a high attention to detail, team-oriented and ability to contribute to an inclusive work environment.
- You understand the importance and capable of maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- You are up to date on the latest sourcing tools and have a strong understanding of the local market and competition
- Experience with Workday Recruiter Experience is a plus
With nearly two decades on the books, the Quality Assurance studio in Minneapolis continues to be the cornerstone of end to end QA testing at Activision.
QA Minneapolis works on some of the most successful game franchises, including: Call of Duty, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, with Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice among the recent product launches that we’ve worked on.
We help ensure our games meet the highest quality standards to stay at the top of our industry. Our success is driven by teamwork, respect and inclusion. These principles are at our core; our innovation propels us into the future. We’re proud to be part of a company recognized as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies to Work For®” for four consecutive years. We have earned a spot on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists. The 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.
To apply click Senior Recruiter