Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Stauer is a premier “luxury for less” jewelry company based in the US! We have over 2.5 million clients who come to us for rubies, sapphires, emeralds, tanzanite and Italian gold jewelry nationwide! We are major dealers in luxury vintage watches too. We are based in Burnsville, Minnesota and Richmond, Virginia with over 16 years of success in direct marketing and designing luxury jewelry and fine watches from around the world.
We are seeking an adaptable, high-energy, Senior Recruiter to join our team in Burnsville, MN. In this position, you will provide full-life cycle recruiting and strategic business partner support to our various departments, with an emphasis on recruiting Sales professionals. You will act as a utility player as you own the relationships with hiring managers, and candidates to ensure we’re hiring the best talent.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in a rapidly growing environment, specifically in our Sales division.
- Building partnerships with hiring managers to understand their team’s hiring needs, capabilities, business, and team dynamics. You aren’t just searching for keywords, but rather, developing the in-depth knowledge needed to find the best candidate that fits the position, business, and culture.
- Developing your own candidate pipeline. This will include finding creative ways to source top talent via LinkedIn, employee referrals, and various other online and in-person resources.
- Attracting, screening, and securing top-tier candidates that are both passive and active in their job searches. Sourced candidates will specifically be targeted for our growing Sales team and will have a variety of different skill-sets and experiences.
- Negotiating offers and closing candidates.
- Activity/Status reports for hiring managers, CEO and CFO.
- Being the face of our business and providing an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experiences.
- Acting as a consultant and subject matter expert in hiring processes.
- 7+ years of staffing experience –with 3+ years recruiting Sales professionals.
- Prior experience in a research capacity for passive candidate generation and experience managing client relationships.
- Strong internet and social media skills with the proven ability to scrapes repositories, mine social media and engage the most sought-after passive talent.
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge candidate fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Exceptional communication, interviewing, and negotiation/closing skills. You rely on metrics data to self-manage your success and to conduct data-driven conversations.
- Previous experience developing successful relationships with hiring managers.
- Your attention to detail and organizational skills are excellent.
- The ability to change gears on short notice and at times, handle ambiguity without an issue.
- An arsenal of outbound sourcing tactics. Use of social media marketing to recruit talent will be a must.
- Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS is a plus
Pre-employment testing is required, background check and drug test will be conducted.
Nextten Stauer, LLC is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants and employees. EOE / AA /Disabled Employer.
To apply click Senior Recruiter