Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
RSM US LLP is looking for an exceptional Senior Campus Recruiter to drive key aspects of the internship and entry-level hiring process for RSM’s Consulting Line of Business (e.g. Technology Consulting, Management Consulting, Financial Consulting, Transaction Advisory, Risk Consulting, etc.) by identifying and attracting top talent at assigned universities.
- Manages the planning and execution of RSM’s local/regional/national campus programs, including Pathways program (externship) and internship programs in alignment with the firm’s TA campus recruitment strategies
- Builds and manages relationships with key stakeholders at strategic colleges and universities (e.g. career services offices, faculty, relevant student organizations, etc.)
- Leads the planning and execution of firm events and activities at assigned universities (e.g. career fairs, on-campus interviews, information sessions, etc.)
- Partners with key LOB/local/market leaders and other internal stakeholders to drive strategic participation at firm events; educate key stakeholders on campus recruitment strategy
- Ensures the highest-level of candidate care and communication for all campus prospects
- Maintains operational excellence with recruiter technology tools and processes in order to continually build candidate pipeline
- Tracks and evaluates campus recruiting results in alignment with individual recruiter metrics
- Consistently identifies areas of process improvement, and makes ongoing recommendations
- Leverages social media to engage prospective candidates
- Acts as a true SME with industry and workforce trends, and translates them to proactive recruiting strategies
- Supports in driving the firm’s Culture, Diversity & Inclusion (CDI) strategy
- Promotes and strengthens the firm brand in the external marketplace
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of campus recruiting experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Experience with recruiting technologies and programs with an understanding of campus recruiting lifecycle
- Strong proficiency leveraging social media for candidate engagement
- Proven project management skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities are required with extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to influence and resolve operational issues
- Critical thinking and judgment
- Agility and adaptability
- Ability to travel up to 50% (mostly during peak seasons)
- Professional services experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To apply click Senior Campus Recruiter