Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
What is the opportunity?
Join our fun team that loves to collaborate! You will shape careers and RBC’s future as you provide recruitment and administrative/logistical support to a team of Recruitment professionals in support of our recruiting initiatives. Leveraging your high degree of accuracy and good judgment, you will open requisitions, coordinate interviews, prepare offer letters and reports, maintain recruiting data, and assist with onboarding. You will interact with various levels of management in addition to external candidates, associations and vendors. This is a key role in ensuring RBC is attracting and engaging the best talent. If you're interested in building a foundation in Recruiting and have an interest in a career within human resources, we'd like to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Enter requisitions into the applicant tracking system (ATS) per company standards
- Coordinate candidate interviews and provide confirmations
- Prepare offer letters and facilitate approval process
- Complete new hire forms for entry into HRIS system and manage and maintain all required documents in accordance with our standard operating procedures to reduce risk
- Back up department receptionist as needed
- Assist with onboarding, Recruiting reports and projects
- Identify and recommend areas for simplification and efficiency
- Partner with the Recruiters to offer excellent support for our managers and candidates
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business or similar
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience (could include internship experience or similar experience in an office environment)
- Proficiency with MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and Internet/social media skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail coupled with problem solving skills; analytical and numeric reasoning skills
- 1 year of related work experience in Human Resources
- Corporate administrative support in Human Resources
- Working knowledge of SAP Success Factors or other applicant tracking system
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Playing an integral part of hiring the best talent to RBC
- Working on a high-performing team
- Being part of an organization that values integrity, accountability and diversity & inclusion
Royal Bank of Canada is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance. Our success comes from the 84,000+ employees who bring our vision, values and strategy to life so we can help our clients thrive and communities prosper. As Canada’s biggest bank, and one of the largest in the world based on market capitalization, we have a diversified business model with a focus on innovation and providing exceptional experiences to more than 16 million clients in Canada, the U.S. and 34 other countries.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
To apply click Recruitment Support Specialist