Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a Recruiter, are you interested in using your recruitment knowledge in new ways?
Cassia, an Augustana Care/ Elim Care affiliation, is seeking a Full-Time Recruitment Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you will utilize your recruitment knowledge to help attract candidates to work at several of our healthcare and senior living campuses in the following departments: Nursing, Environmental Services, Culinary, Office Support, and Leadership. You will also travel to various senior living communities, attend community events, and advise hiring managers on how to make qualified new hires.
At Cassia, a nonprofit, faith-based organization, our purpose is to inspire seniors to live meaningful lives. Providing staff with a shared vision to care for others is how we achieve this goal. Our ideal candidate thrives on crafting diverse workforce solutions for several of our healthcare and senior living campuses. We seek someone with the characteristics of possessing strong interpersonal skills, is a self-starter, works well in a team while handling projects independently, and is innovative.
Recruitment Specialist Job Duties:
- Determine hiring needs and then provide staff with the highest level of staffing services to our organizations.
- Provide direction to all hiring managers.
- Deliver high quality candidates and advances our brand across numerous markets and professional communities while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the interview and selection processes.
- Leverage various methods to mine for candidates.
- Build and maintain community partner relationships.
- Implement social media campaigns.
- Screen candidates, interview and present hiring recommendations.
- Maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community to attract high quality talent; and provide quality candidate experience.
Recruitment Specialist Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous recruiting experience; healthcare experience is preferred.
- Possess strong technical skills to utilize our Applicant Tracking System, other job boards, social media, and make recommendations on the best platforms to utilize.
- Knowledge in all sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job market conditions, and salary negotiation.
- Desire to train others on the hiring process.
- Excellent writing, creativity and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours on occasion.
- Ability to drive to senior campuses we support as well as community partner hosted events.
- Ability to think analytically and make process improvements.
- Ability to exhibit positive, professional attitude and perform tasks efficiently and with a strong sense of urgency.
- Lift up to 40 pounds.
- We offer a competitive compensation, benefit package and a generous 403(b) retirement program with match.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Elim Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
To be considered, please apply online for this exciting leadership opportunity.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
To apply click Recruitment Specialist