Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
We are looking for a Recruiting Intern to join the Baker Tilly Search & Staffing team in our Minneapolis, MN office! As a Recruiting Intern, you will work alongside a great group of recruiting professionals in an entrepreneurial environment to provide financial recruiting talent support.
Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP. We offer the opportunity to be connected to a successful professional services firm, combined with the chance to control your own financial destiny. Our culture encourages exceptional client service and a client-focused approach. We nurture a team environment, where each member supports the others success. We take the time to celebrate successes and encourage a high energy work environment.
- Maintain Outlook calendars and coordinate meetings
- Handle telephone calls and respond to inquiries
- Maintain and update data in the firm’s internal database
- Assist with treat runs for client meetings
- Properly document sales meetings and other information according to quality control guidelines
- Write thank you cards to clients and prospects
- Run weekly job postings
- Assist with expenses for Sales Manager
- Research potential prospects using internet and other tools to develop a full profile
- High school diploma. A current student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Sales, Communications, or related field is preferred
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3, preferred
- Availability to work a minimum of 10 hours/week during Winter 2020 and Spring 2020
- Professional demeanor and ability to handle matters confidentially
- Ability to provide exceptional client service and exhibit a sense of urgency, commitment to quality, and timely completion of work
- Keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Well-developed collaboration skills
- Demonstrated level of technical proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
To apply click Recruiting Intern