Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
Team Daugherty is in search of a Recruiter to join our team in Minneapolis. This role requires a talented and experienced individual with a passion for identifying premier IT professionals for permanent consulting roles at Daugherty. The ideal candidate has a passion for selling the Daugherty brand, possesses excellent communication skills, and has the ability to close senior level consulting professionals who are not necessarily looking for a change in their career. Headhunting, cold calling and finding quality talent based upon the Daugherty profile is crucial. In this role, you must be able to build and strengthen relationships, as well as drive recruiting efforts through a variety of methods and techniques.
As a Recruiter you will be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing, interviewing, checking references and negotiating offers.
- Understanding and selling the Daugherty profile and our business model.
- Providing timely updates and feedback on candidates to hiring managers and directly to candidates.
- Ensuring the recruitment process is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times.
- Working with other recruiters, operations management or workforce planning teams to understand short and long term talent objectives.
- Proactively targeting, pursuing, meeting and closing top-performing candidates for full-time consulting roles.
- Building and maintaining a network of prospects through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Developing deep knowledge of key competitors.
- Capturing and reporting on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities.
We are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of professional recruiting experience within technology or IT consulting.
- High energy and passion for recruiting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A polished presence with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- A creative, strategic and entrepreneurial spirit with a high level of comfort developing and trying new methods.
- Deep problem solving skills with the ability to bring forward strategic ideas and initiatives.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team in a collaborative environment.
- Strong job tenure and documented track record of success with quota attainment.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
Apply now and find out why working here satisfies the smart, the talented and the curious.
To apply click Recruiter