Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
You’re a People & Culture pro! You know our employees and teammates are our customers, and your priority is getting it right for them. You’re an approachable, proactive and empathetic partner; when questions are asked or problems pop up, you find the answers and lead the resolution. You prioritize the support work of P&C, and are the organization’s go-to for administering our perks and keeping track of all the details.
You don’t take problems at face value – you dig in and involve all the relevant parties, making sure you’re recommending the absolute best solutions for our business and our colleagues. Organization is your secret power – you genuinely like to be part of the solution, you could write a book on process and process improvement, creating and tracking relevant forms and reports is like breathing to you, and being responsive is your passion!
In the role of People & Culture Coordinator for Virgin Pulse you will wear many hats but your focus will be crucial in the following:
- As a vital role in the People & Culture Team, you will support our P&C Generalists (and the whole org) by wrangling the administration side of our work: Forms, communications, tracking, and building new and better processes
- Prep for our newest hires – make sure we’re providing them with relevant Day One information and materials, receive from them and file the documentation we need
- Help us off-board our departing employees by providing them the information they need, and handling the documentation we need
- Manage our facility’s needs, scheduling meetings and events for our team; develop, write and deliver communications to the larger organization
- Administer our perks (Education Reimbursement, PTO, Virgin Pulse platform for employees…and more) and leaves of absence (including paid Parental Leave)
- Convert hard copy employee files to electronic; create and maintain electronic employee files for each new colleague. Manage our document retention/destruction requirements
- Assist with internal and external P&C related requests – you’ll be our in-box front line, answering the questions you can, and alerting other P&C teammates to help answer the rest
- Partner on all P&C initiatives and support our team, providing documentation of our processes and procedures.
What you bring to the team.
- Preferably a BS/BA and 1-2 years of HR or administrative role experience. Full understanding of how P&C supports companies, functions and employees
- Desire to work in a fast-evolving company is necessary, technology org experience is optimal
- Proficient with HRIS systems; ADP WorkForce Now experience is a huge plus
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment with high expectations
- Experience in handling confidential information, inquiries and concerns and delivering heartfelt service
- Excellent focus on the details
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications, including solid Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills
- Solutions-, team- and customer-focus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels in the organization
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
To apply click People & Culture Coordinator