Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
This role will be responsible for our client’s professional hiring activities in line with US market norms for various professional job profiles (i.e. Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Marketing, etc.) and in line with the client’s professional recruiting process. This job involves connecting with regional Hiring Managers while ensuring all the service levels are met along with high levels of customer satisfaction from the client stakeholders.
- Liaise with Hiring Managers and Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs)
- Gains clarity on hiring demand fulfillment priorities and receives requisitions for job profiles in the client's applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Understands past sourcing channels, start date schedules and local resource support required to quickly fill positions
- Demand Posting: Uses vendor as directed by the client to automatically post the job requisition to analyzed channels that are most effective and from within the client's organization
- Understands current client branding strategies and deploys them consistently across locations
- Leverages analytics apps insights from the Accenture Talent Supply Demand and Analytics teams to more effectively source and advise the client's Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Manage the various aspects of the recruitment process like sourcing, processing exceptions (e.g. verbal offers where required, informational interview accommodations or scheduling).
- Disposition candidates throughout the process when not automated and ensures the completion of onboarding forms and background checks
- Achieve Service Levels: Ensures we are meeting required Service Levels.
- Operates within and achieves monthly demand fulfillment targets across client operation locations
- Quality Customer Satisfaction: Ensures that the client Hiring Managers complete their requisitions and required approvals to enable optimum levels of productivity, quality and capacity utilization
- Automation Monitoring and Continuous Improvement: Ensures candidates are progressing rapidly through the automated hiring process
- Brainstorms and highlights continuous improvement ideas
Travel as business needs
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting work experience
- Bachelor's degree with a specialization in HR
- Minimum of 1 year of job experience working in large teams and serving clients
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Excellent Communication selling skills
- Proficient in Written spoken English or Spanish, bilingual is a plus
- Able to get work done on time and with high quality
- Able to achieve and sustain high customer satisfaction from the client
- Passion to deliver hiring commitments on time and within agreed Service Levels (SL)while operating under optimal levels of productivity capacity utilization
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply click Junior Recruiter