Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
General Mills is seeking a 3-4 month Contract Recruiter to assist the Talent Acquisition team. The Contract Recruiter will be responsible for full lifecycle recruitment including proactive candidate research, talent pipelining, ATS processing and the partnership with hiring teams for open hard-to-fill positions. The Contract Recruiter will manage day-to-day recruiting activities for openings primarily focused in Information Technology, Finance, Quality and Research & Development.
The Contract Recruiter must be available to work onsite at the General Mills Headquarters office in Golden Valley, MN 40 hrs a week.
- Manage the full lifecycle recruitment process from candidate identification to hire.
- Lead external passive recruiting and sourcing activities; building diverse talent pipelines and converting top talent.
- Partner with the management team to hiring the best talent into the function; work closely with hiring managers and Human Resources.
- Conduct market and competitive market intelligence and determine availability of specific talent profiles.
- Meet/exceed metrics with a constant effort to improve recruiting metrics (time to fill, diversity, sourcing initiatives).
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- 4+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting, 5-10+ yrs highly preferred
- Applicant Tracking Systems experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates. Highly prefer iCims experience.
- High level recruiting experience for difficult-to-fill salaried roles including
- Demonstrated success sourcing, networking, and attracting and recruiting diverse skills sets and background of all levels
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and client relationships
- MS Office proficiency – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong client focus and commitment and ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Knowledgeable of employment law and hiring best practices
To apply click Contract Recruiter