Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you a passionate technical recruiter up for the challenge of building Pentair's product engineering recruiting team? If so, Pentair is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Management team supporting our Product Technology function. The focus for these requisitions will be Software Engineering, Product Design Engineering (Mechanical and Software / Hardware), IoT, and Project Engineering. The successful candidate will have expertise in sourcing, conducting technical and behavioral interviews, building strong hiring manager and human resource partner relationships, and owning the recruiting process to affect successful hires. In this role you will gain the opportunity to hone your recruiting expertise, work for an elite manufacturing company, and support Pentair during a time of exciting growth initiatives. If you want to be part of our exciting journey, apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships. Work closely with your hiring managers to find talent that aligns both technically and culturally, guide managers through hiring process, and serve as the candidate market expert to recommend solutions for overcoming recruiting bottlenecks and challenges.
- Hunt for highly specific technical and engineering passive talent to attract candidates to engage in recruiting process and to learn more about open opportunities and Pentair culture.
- Support your candidates throughout the recruiting process, manage communication from initial application to offer acceptance.
- Maintain consistent documentation in Workday.
- Build the Pentair brand by educating candidates on company culture and opportunities.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Management team on Continuous Improvement efforts.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with the team to solve recruiting challenges and share solutions.
- Follow standard work throughout recruiting process to ensure hiring managers and candidates have a consistent and positive experience with Talent Acquisition Management team.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS) required.
- Minimum of 3 years of full cycle recruiting experience for technical roles, including product design (electrical, mechanical and IoT)
- Experience sourcing and leveraging LinkedIn to engage passive candidates in the recruiting process
- Expert level Boolean knowledge, including mining LinkedIn, Indeed and other resume databases
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative
- Contributes to an optimistic and energizing environment
- Customer first focus & strong customer consultation skills
- Self-motivated, strong time management, and organization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook (creating complex interview schedules over multiple time zones)
Skills and Experience Highly Desired:
- Recruiting knowledge of highly technical positions within IT and Manufacturing – Software Engineering, Front End/Back End, IoT, Firmware/Embedded Engineering, Test Engineers, Application Development, Manufacturing Engineers, Product Engineers, Manufacturing Leadership.
- Experience using Workday or another ATS
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. We deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. Our industry leading and proven portfolio of solutions enables people, business and industry to access clean, safe water, reduce water consumption, and recover and reuse it. We help ensure water is clean when returned to the environment. Whether it’s for fitness and fun, healthier homes, better flood control, safer sky rises, more sustainable ways to farm, or safe drinking water for those who need it most, we won’t stop until the world’s water is managed the best way possible.
From approximately 130 locations in 34 countries, Pentair’s 10,000 employees are united in our unwavering belief that the future of water depends on us. Our 2018 revenue was $3.0 billion, and we trade under the ticker symbol PNR.
To apply click Technical Recruiter