Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Pentair is seeking a Talent Acquisition / Program Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition Management team, to support recruiting talent through requisition and program management. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will support recruiting for enterprise roles, including but not limited to: IT, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting, General and Administrative. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also manage Pentair’s University Recruiting Program and Staffing Vendor Program. The successful candidate will have a collective expertise in sourcing, conducting technical and behavioral interviews, building strong hiring manager, human resource partner and external partner relationships, and owning and managing the recruiting process and programs. In this role, the selected Talent Acquisition Specialist will gain the opportunity to continually develop their recruiting expertise, build out additional programs for the talent acquisition team, and work for an environmentally friendly manufacturing company and support Pentair during a time of exciting growth and beyond.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively recruit and build proactive pipelines for roles within IT, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting, in addition to other openings throughout Pentair locations in North America and Canada.
- Build hiring manager relationships to effectively understand requisitions, find talent that aligns with the manager’s vision (technically and culturally), guide managers through hiring process and consult on and recommend solutions for overcoming recruiting bottlenecks and market challenges.
- Source passive talent and attract candidates to engage in recruiting process and to learn more about open opportunities and Pentair culture.
- Ensure recruited and agency candidates are documented in ATS for AAP reporting and recruiting process tracking.
- Communicate interview results to candidates in a timely basis.
- Follow standard work throughout recruiting process to ensure hiring managers and candidates have a consistent and positive experience with Talent Acquisition Management team.
- Build employer brand through educating candidates about Pentair culture and opportunity during phone interviews, job postings, university events and community engagement activities.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Management team on Continuous Improvement efforts and collaborate on a daily basis to solve recruiting challenges and share solutions.
- Report requisition progress on a weekly basis to Talent Acquisition Management team, Human Resource Business Partners and Hiring Managers.
- Manage and continuously improve Pentair’s Staffing Vendor Program:
- Work with the supply team on organization and approvals for existing and new staffing service agreements.
- Manage current agency openings including but not limited to: approvals to engage a staffing vendor, providing available staffing vendor contacts for each region, documenting process expectations, following candidates through the full-lifecycle recruiting process, etc.
- Track and report staffing vendor performance to continuously improve success with our staffing vendors.
- Manage and continuously improve Pentair’s University Recruiting Program
- Design, order and send materials to all North American sites in preparation for career fairs and other university events.
- Provide support to NA HR business partners on internships, co-op programs and entry level openings.
- Market early career roles, programs and events.
- Research current university recruiting practices to benchmark Pentair’s program against.
- Create a university partnership guide for our NA HR business partners.
- Track and analyze the ROI of our university events and early career programs.
- Market and manage the full life-cycle recruiting process for Pentair’s Leadership Development Programs.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS) required.
- Minimum of 4 years of full cycle recruiting/sourcing experience in a professional recruiting role.
- Experience sourcing and leveraging LinkedIn to engage passive candidates in the recruiting process.
- Expert level Boolean knowledge, including mining LinkedIn, Indeed and other resume databases.
- Prior experience with University Recruiting
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative.
- Contributes to an optimistic and energizing environment.
- Customer first focus & strong customer consultation skills.
- Self-motivated, strong time management, and organization skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook (creating complex interview schedules over multiple time zones).
Skills and Experience Highly Desired:
- Recruiting experience working for a high-volume/low-mix manufacturer with a lean focus.
- Workday experience.
- Experience working for or with external staffing agencies.
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. We deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. Our industry leading and proven portfolio of solutions enables people, business and industry to access clean, safe water, reduce water consumption, and recover and reuse it. We help ensure water is clean when returned to the environment. Whether it’s for fitness and fun, healthier homes, better flood control, safer sky rises, more sustainable ways to farm, or safe drinking water for those who need it most, we won’t stop until the world’s water is managed the best way possible.
From approximately 130 locations in 34 countries, Pentair’s 10,000 employees are united in our unwavering belief that the future of water depends on us. Our 2018 revenue was $3.0 billion, and we trade under the ticker symbol PNR.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist - University Recruiting