Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Total Tool Supply
Who is Total Tool Supply? We are a contractor and industrial supply distribution business, providing tools, services and solutions to a large and diverse customer base across the United States. In business since 1977 and with more than 240 employees in 12 locations, across 8 states, Total Tool is dedicated to working in partnership with professional grade manufacturers to bring the best products and services. We are proud of our leadership in industrial tool supply industry and of our longevity and stability. Our goal at Total Tool is to be the preferred supplier to our customers and to work in a true partnership with them. We strive to develop the best people, provide the best products and offer the best service.
Our Core Values:
Family – We are one family
Commitment – If it’s meant to be, it’s up to me
Integrity – We do what we say
Change – We embrace change
Excellence – We are never satisfied
Concern for Others – We are all about you
Why do our customers partner with us? Total Tool has the tools to get the job done right the first time, safely, on time and within budget. The people of Total Tool have the product and application knowledge to find the perfect solution, source the tools and supplies, and deliver the complete package to the job site or company location.
Why join our team? It’s not just our longevity that’s special. We have experienced consistent double-digit growth in the last five years because of our employees; they are the most important asset we have. With an average tenure of over fifteen years for our team members, dedicated and committed leadership, and a positive, learning-centric environment, new employees join a thriving culture where each person contributes. And while we are serious about our business and our excellent results, we offer a work environment that is relaxed and fosters both fun and productivity. We are proud of our culture, and are looking for someone who seeks to be a part of making this company great.
Total Tool Advantage:
- Headquarters centrally located off of I-94 between downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul with free parking
- Smaller company atmosphere, where you’re a name not a number
- Close to many shops, restaurants, and the new soccer stadium
- Full benefits package including: health, dental, life, long and short term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, etc.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist within the Human Resources department is responsible for full cycle recruiting, pre-employment, and onboarding processes for all Total Tool locations. We are expanding and growing and with an average of 15+ jobs open, across 8 states at any one time we are searching for a Recruiter to join our great team. The Recruiter is responsible for staffing internal talent within the organization and providing assistance in talent retention efforts. This includes all talent acquisition functions, inclusive of sourcing, screening, interviewing, and on-boarding of new hires. Additionally, the position supports future recruiting efforts by proactively building lasting relationships with resources such as educational and trade programs.
- Consults with hiring managers and develops effective strategies for filling open positions within the organization
- Responsible for the posting and maintenance of all job postings through the applicant tracking system and external job boards. Open jobs to fill could include, Warehouse Workers, Delivery Drivers, Rigging and Repair Specialists, Tool Mechanics, Customer Service Representatives, Sales Representatives, and various professional positions.
- Screens applications and partners with hiring managers to determine screening and interviewing needs. Including conducting phone screenings and scheduling interviews for hiring managers.
- Utilizes high level recruiting tactics, such as sourcing, networking, and identifying and participating in local talent attraction opportunities.
- Responsible for facilitation and follow through of the pre-employment and onboarding processes, including driving screens, background checks and other required pre-employment paperwork.
- Responsible for continuous and open communication with hiring managers on recruitment processes for vacancies in their respective departments.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining high level recruiting metrics, including turnover reporting and vacancy tracking.
- Assists with training managers on best practices and internal processes as they relate to interviewing and selection.
- Manages and attends hiring fairs and recruiting events to represent the Company and show case employment opportunities.
- Maintains company Job Descriptions and works with hiring managers on creation or revision needs.
- Assists employees of the company with general Human Resources needs and questions and directs to the appropriate Human Resources team member.
Who We Are Looking For:
At Total Tool, we look for humble, hungry and smart people with great attitudes to join our growing team! If you meet the job requirements, we encourage you to apply and take the next step in furthering your career.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruiting/talent acquisition required.
- Must have a strong knowledge of sourcing and talent attraction concepts.
- Must be willing to travel to multiple Total Tool locations throughout the year.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist - Recruiter