Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
This Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist will conduct full-cycle recruiting for all experienced candidates within their region. A typical day as a Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist in Minneapolis, Minnesota might include the following:
- Build relationships and communicate with hiring managers across the region to gather relevant information on their current recruiting needs as well as their future needs
- Utilize a variety of tools, resources and networks to search for and find candidates who have the skill-set and experience needed to fill openings (or anticipated future needs) across the region.
- Assist candidates through the full recruiting process to assure a best in class candidate experience. This includes interactions through sourcing, conducting a phone interview, coordinating in-office interviews and application paperwork, extending offers, dispositioning candidates, etc.
- Update information in the Applicant Tracking System (ADP) to ensure compliance and regulatory guidelines are being met.
- Assist hiring managers and partners to make hiring decisions with a focus on top talent.
- Develop networks and market intelligence of the talent landscape across the region.
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline recruiting processes.
- Attend recruitment related events and functions presenting the Firm in a professional, enthusiastic manner.
Who You Are
- You are inquisitive and enjoy keeping up-to date with the latest and greatest technology solutions.
- You possess excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and attention-to-detail.
- You are tech-savvy and learn new systems/software quickly.
- You would describe yourself as a motivated, self-starter and enjoy learning new skills.
- You have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- You enjoy building relationships with hiring managers and recognize the importance of keeping them updated regularly.
- You enjoy collaboration with hiring teams and holding them to a high standard of providing an excellent candidate experience.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a relevant field or equivalent experience, three or more (3+) years of recruiting experience (California recruiting experience preferred), and are familiar or proficient with internet sourcing methods. Experience with ATS/HRIS systems (ADP-RM preferred) or LinkedIn Recruiter, is preferred!
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
About the team
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. We support living healthier lives with perks like a Wellness Benefit to be spent on fitness-related purchases each year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent free lunches, snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist