Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Total Expert is a private, rapidly growing company that strives for excellence and innovation at all times. Our most successful people operate with a strong sense of urgency, are naturally curious, always look to help solve problems across the organization.
Total Expert is a fintech software pioneer of the first modern, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System (MOS) that enables financial services organizations to create customers or members for life by re-humanizing complex financial decisions. We ensure financial brands stay ahead of how consumers expect to communicate, shop, and manage their financial lives in the digital/social era. For more information, visit totalexpert.com.
Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune (2018, 2019) and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
Who you are:
You possess excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and superb relationship management skills. You are excited by change and understand the needs of a fast-growing company. You are analytical and take the time to understand each area of the business and aren’t afraid to ask questions. You are creative in your recruiting approach and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic work environment. You are a collaborator, team player, planner and very strategic in your approach. You are professional but also like to have fun and have a great sense of humor.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will be responsible for the full lifecycle recruiting starting from opening the requisition to getting the signed offer letter back from the candidate.
• You will establish relationships with hiring managers and business partners to better understand their needs, and identify recruiting strategies to address them
• Recruit all levels of candidates including niche, technical and specialized talent
• Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners
• Source, interview, and evaluate candidates in a timely manner
• You care and will provide a positive candidate experience throughout the entire process
• Drive the offer process for your candidates, including negotiating and closing competitive offers
• Manage jobs in JazzHR, our ATS, through monitoring and progress reporting
• Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and candidate experience. Stay up to date on innovative recruiting trends and practices
• Initiate onboarding process for each new hire
• Identify and take part in year-round recruiting events
• 3-6 years of full cycle agency and corporate recruiting experience, with exposure to a high volume, fast-paced environment
• Advanced proficiency in closing senior level candidates and negotiating offers
• Experience partnering with and advising hiring managers on recruiting decisions
• Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly
• Bachelor’s degree required
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist