Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
RSM’s purpose is to deliver the power of being understood to our clients, colleagues and communities through world-class audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market business. The clients we serve are the engine of global commerce and economic growth, and are focused on developing leading professionals and services to meet the evolving needs in today’s ever-changing business environment.
We are looking for a talented Sourcer to join our Talent ID team to support our Consulting Practice here at RSM. You will combine both tried and true recruiting techniques with the latest in the market to create and grow relationships for long-term engagement. You will become a trusted advisor to our hiring leaders by leveraging your deep market knowledge with a strong understanding and passion for RSM’s business and culture.
• Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand the talent needs and create an effective search strategy to fill open positions and build candidate pipelines
• Utilize multiple sourcing tools and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent, such as online social networking, cold- calling, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals
• Proactively engage with both active and passive candidates and nurture the pipeline for current and future openings
• Building deep and meaningful relationships with candidates, while managing and prioritizing a great candidate experience throughout the entire hiring and orientation process
• Revise current job requisitions including editing job descriptions
• Maintaining ATS records, improving data quality, and recommending opportunities to enhance our process
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 3+ years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with an ATS, familiarity with Smashfly and Cornerstone is a plus
• Well-versed in social media recruiting methods, including LinkedIn Recruiter
• Strong relationship building skills
• Ability to prioritize and work in a face-paced, high change environment with a sense of “controlled urgency”
• Not scared to pick up the phone and make calls – cold, warm or hot
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist