Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Midwest Dental is growing rapidly and our Talent Acquisition team is critical to how our company attracts and selects new hires. We need a first-rate coordinator to help our team run smoothly as well as give stellar service to our over 225 dental practices across 17 states.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to our recruiting team, posting job ads, maintaining databases with candidate information and answering questions from our dental practices. Ultimately, you will help keep our hiring process running smooth and ensure we recruit and retain high-performing employees.
If you are familiar with recruiting strategies, including sourcing, screening and interviewing methods, we’d like to hear from you.
- Partner with our talented recruiters and sourcing specialists to create, post & update/refresh job advertisements as needed. Uses a variety of sources such as job boards, school & industry specific sites.
- Manage applicant tracking system (ATS), talent communities and job advertisements for maximum results. Act as ATS subject matter expert.
- Support the interview process (phone screen candidates, schedules interviews, sends interview confirmations and calendar invitations to candidates and interviewers, schedules post-interview debrief calls, etc.)
- Basic sourcing of candidates as needed thought platforms with resume databases such as Indeed.
- Assist as needed with the offer process (creation of offer documentation, sign-on bonus letters, tracking and communicating candidate offer acceptance, updating candidate status in the applicant tracking system, etc.)
- Responds to hiring manager and job seeker inquiries
- Generates various reports on both an ongoing and ad hoc basis
- Participates in talent acquisition projects and initiatives
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Talent Acquisition Manager and/or other HR leaders.
- Due to our teams location in our office you are often the first face visitors & candidates see. We need someone who will welcome them warmly & answer any questions they have.
- Other admin duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 1 years of recruiting/sourcing experience. Sales experience would be considered as well.
- Previous experience sourcing in healthcare helpful.
- HR background helpful.
- Intermediate Excel skills preferred.
- Minimum 1 years of experience working with CRM and ATS systems. (iCIMs &/or Ultipro and Salesforce experience would be fantastic!)
- Demonstrate operational effectiveness by managing multiple requests while constantly prioritizing workload.
- Must possess the core attributes for success: curious, tenacious, competitive, creative, low ego, analytical, flexible, personable and relational.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator