Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Careers that Change Lives
In this role, you will be responsible for executing recruitment efforts across North America focusing on recruitment for the Field Sales Organization. You will support and fill requisitions while developing strong pipelines of qualified diverse candidates to meet position requirements from internal, external, and/or referral candidate pools. You will understand and implement diverse and functional Talent Acquisition strategies.
Bring your talents to a leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. Rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation, our medical technologies open doors. We support your growth with the training, mentoring, and guidance you need to own your future success. Join us for a career that changes lives.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Partners with management to develop job specifications/requirements, competencies, make salary recommendations and negotiate starting salary with candidates.
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Sources candidates, manages workforce demands and develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and recruiting contractors.
- Phone screens and conducts interviews to recruit prospective employees.
- Manages applicant tracking system and creates reports and metrics analysis.
- May prepare applicant assessments, provide applicants with information on the company, oversees background checks and drug testing, check references and ensure successful hiring and on-boarding process.
You will be involved in the entire recruitment cycle including intake meetings, job postings, screening candidates, candidate selection, and creating and delivering offers
Provide value-added recruiting-related advice to hiring managers and influence talent decisions
Use labor market expertise to support recruiting decisions and recommendations
Manage candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (we currently use Taleo)
Provide excellent candidate care throughout the Recruiting process
Provide sourcing expertise to identify a steady stream of diverse prospective talent in anticipation of future talent needs
Identify areas of improvement and create solutions for those issues
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of Human Resources or Talent Acquisition experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Advanced degree preferred
- Knowledge of employment related regulations such as EEO, AAP and OFCCP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven learning agility and flexibility experiences
- Experience with PCs and MS Office
- Experience leveraging the latest digital technology (LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, ATS/Taleo)
- HR/TA Certifications
- Proven Quality Work Product
- Experience with Talent Acquisition activities producing value - preferable in:
- Medical Device
- Marketing, Sales
- General and Administrative Functions
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Sales