Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Keyot is looking to hire a Sr. Recruiter to join our team in the Minneapolis Metro!
Keyot is a Certified Women-Owned management consulting firm focused on Project Delivery. As a Senior Recruiter, you will be a true partner with our business development team to find highly qualified Business and Technology professionals for our Consulting practice to include: Program/Project Managers, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts to name a few.
- Source and recruit top Business & Information Technology Professionals to meet our project delivery demands
- Focus on the right person for the right role in a fast-paced staffing environment
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience for every candidate from first contact, interviews, and placement throughout the client engagement
- Negotiate pay rates and close on engagements
- Communicate effectively and partner with internal sales and delivery management team on candidate status, share and exchange information for timely placement of great talent to meet our client’s needs.
- Contribute to a strong and positive Keyot culture.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- 4+ years of professional-level recruiting experience in an agency setting.
- Ability to juggle several priorities at any time and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Innately curious, truly enjoy and care about people, while having the ability to assess the right fit for the right role.
- Ability to attend and participate in industry user groups or meetup or association meetings after traditional work hours. A natural networker.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, professional relationships.
- Exceptional phone skills, communication skills, writing skills and an understanding of marketing concepts, social media savvy.
- Exceptional interview skills and ability to assess and judge talent in others.
- Professionalism, exceptional judgment, results-driven
- Knowledge of fair employment practices, permissible selection processes, and anti-discrimination laws
- Love Recruiting and making a difference in the lives we touch.
- This is a base plus commission position.
Benefits: Keyot offers competitive pay including Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k (match), Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and Additional training / continuous learning opportunities throughout the year.
To apply click Senior Recruiter