Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We’re hiring a Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist to work on our Talent Acquisition team in Shoreview, MN. You’ll enjoy a business-casual environment, employee gardens, flexible work schedule, volunteer options and career growth opportunities. Our benefits package is very competitive, including great 401K matching and health savings account (HSA) programs.
Ecumen is over 150 years old and one of Minnesota’s Top 5 non-profit providers of senior housing and aging services. Every employee at Ecumen has the opportunity to empower older adults to lead fulfilling lives. Join us as we envision a world without Ageism!
The Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for supporting the full lifecycle recruitment process and managing the candidate experience throughout the Ecumen recruitment process to ensure a consistent and positive experience. The Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide an exceptional experience to hiring managers and candidates, supporting team members through all phases of the recruiting process. Understanding hiring needs and challenges, sourcing potential hires, building relationships with passive candidates and hiring managers and evaluating candidates’ qualifications. This includes responsibility for managing key performance indicators in Talent Acquisition metrics.
Essential job responsibilities include:
- Lead and execute full life cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, selection, interviewing and supporting pre-onboarding.
- Collaboratively consult with hiring managers and site HR team to determine current staffing needs and recommend strategies for identifying and recruiting potential candidates.
- Evaluate applications, review resumes, complete initial phone interviews to identify top candidates and narrow candidate pool to make recommendations to hiring managers on the top candidates and coordinate in-person interviews.
- Source candidates, proactively create applicant pools and talent pipelines by posting job ads through job boards, social media platform, professional associations and attending career fairs.
- Build employer brand through educating candidates about Ecumen throughout process.
- Ensure compliance and background checks on all candidates.
- Maintain and manage candidates through ATS.
Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related area, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years full life cycle recruiting experience
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and human resource information systems (HRIS)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and complete work with a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite as well as popular social media platforms.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Experience with iCIMS applicant tracking system
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability or veteran status.
To apply click Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist