Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Come join our Cub Foods Human Resources team as a Recruiter I helping to staff our stores with great associates. Our Recruiter I will source, evaluate and present candidates to Store Leadership Teams for open positions. The Recruiter I will coordinate the hiring process to ensure we hire top performers in our Cub store locations to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations every day.
· Oversees the entire recruiting process from sourcing candidates through hiring for store hourly positions
· Uses all avenues for sourcing candidates: proactive direct recruiting (cold-calling), internal and external databases, referrals, diversity resources, social networking sourcing sites.
· Embraces diversity and engages in actively recruiting a diverse candidate pool for each open position
· Recommends and actively participates in relevant career fairs, college recruiting activities and neighborhood events where recruiting is applicable
· Prepares recruiting metrics and other reporting as required
· Is knowledgeable of all recruiting related laws and areas of legal compliance associated with hourly recruiting. Uses processes and techniques to ensure compliance
· Uses current recruiting technologies including Taleo applicant tracking system, internet databases and internet recruiting processes
· Helps support HR initiatives as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in Business/Human Resources or related field preferred
· Professional HR/Recruiting experience with prior interviewing experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Work effectively with wide range of internal & external individuals, in person and on the phone
· Demonstrated use of effective sourcing, interviewing and project management experience
· Knowledge of contemporary recruiting technologies, (Taleo, Indeed, Career Builders, etc)
Why work at Cub?
Join the exciting, fast-paced store and pharmacy environments at Cub. Cub offers career opportunities throughout Minnesota to talented people with the determination to make a difference for our customer. Not only does Cub offer a comprehensive benefits package, it’s also a unique workplace where opportunities abound. Cub is a part of the broader SUPERVALU grocery network that operates grocery retail stores across the United States.
We encourage FRESH thinking, offer an environment of inclusion and support, and set no boundaries on your achievement!
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. SUPERVALU is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply click Regional Recruiter