Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Fairview Health Services
This position is the responsible for all aspects of filling open positions including partnering with human resources partners, managers and leadership to hire top talent for Fairview by anticipating and filling business needs. As the primary contact for applicants and managers, the recruiting specialist will coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process including, selection of best advertising venues, source applicant pools, screen applicants, interview and present top candidates to managers, coordinate all interview and hiring steps, evaluate all selection criteria to ensure applicants are meeting and or exceeding requirements, and ensure the successful completion and start of the on-boarding process
- Manage the day-to-day requirements of assigned requisitions to fill open positions with top talent.
- Partner with managers and human resources site staff and leadership to anticipate, meet and exceed recruitment needs for assigned areas
- Continually evaluate and improve processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or related field.
- In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, 7 years of Human Resources related experience, 3 years or more of that experience in recruitment.
- 3 years recruitment experience
To apply click Recruiting Specialist