Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
North Memorial Health
Provides professional support to organizational leadership by executing the full-lifecycle recruitment process (planning, sourcing, screening, hiring and onboarding) to acquire the best talent needed to meet operating and strategic plans. Works with operational leaders, other areas of human resources and other support areas, such as marketing, to achieve business outcomes in the most efficient and cost effective manner. Measures and evaluates results against target outcomes and suggests changes to strategy, tactics and process as necessary. Involved in all aspects of the recruitment process, performing them directly or by delegating appropriately to recruitment support staff
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field require
• Minimum two years recruiter experience required.
• Previous healthcare recruitment experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated customer service orientation and skills including skill in hospitality.
• Strong interpersonal and oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
• Demonstrated skills in teamwork and collaboration to effectively work with others to achieve business objectives.
• Demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking and judgment skills to act independently upon information, seek information when lacking and to develop solutions that achieve optimal results.
• Demonstrated analytical skills to evaluate results, identify patterns within data, formulate starting salaries, etc.
• Proficiency in computer technology utilized throughout recruitment process to leverage it to optimize efficiencies and results. Technology includes e-recruitment solution software, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and intranet and internet capabilities.
• Knowledge of recruitment techniques and best-practice methods including behaviorally-based interviewing methods.
• Business acumen/competence sufficient to understand key business operations challenges, strategies and target outcomes and to develop and execute effective recruitment plan within this context.
• Demonstrated knowledge of fundamental human resources functions and principles such as team member/labor relations, benefits, training and development, occupational health, compensation, payroll and workforce planning.
• Demonstrated knowledge of legal requirements impacting recruitment including the requirements, principles and components of state and federal affirmative action and EEO legislation
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.
To apply click Recruiter