Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Arctic Wolf Networks
Location: The candidate may be located in either Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA or Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for an experienced Recruiter to support our high growth team. Our hardworking team is passionate about building a cloud-based solution that will solve the real-world security problems that IT professionals face. We are a six-year-old, well-funded, start-up led by a Silicon Valley founder with a proven track record.
ABOUT THE JOB:
In the role of Recruiter, your primary objective is to support and differentiate the hiring process for within this rapidly scaling cybersecurity organization.
In this role, you will collaborate with hiring managers and leaders on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also have a proven ability to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referral campaigns.
Our ideal Recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates, with a particular focus in corporate recruiter roles.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Support and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, social media networks, and other identified sources
- Screen candidates resumes and proactively manage the candidate pipeline
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods while enhancing the candidate experience
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to hiring managers and the leadership team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- 5+ years as a full life cycle Recruiter
- Prior recruiting experience in software organizations, a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Believe in being lean – we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspects of our business
- Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
- Provide compelling compensation packages – benefits, competitive pay, and excellent equity
If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success!
To apply click Recruiter