Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Antenna, we help marketers do work they love. As a Talent Development Manager, you will grow Antenna’s talent community and brand awareness in the Twin Cities. As brand ambassador to the local marketing community, you will proactively seek out new consulting candidates, initiate and nurture relationships with potential consultants, and collaborate with our Account Directors to fulfill client needs.
This role is perfect for a driven recruiting professional who is eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment where you can build real relationships with candidates, work with a highly collaborative and energetic team and provide input and decisions about how you work. To be considered for this role, you must have a successful track record of recruiting professional candidates.
- Recruit, interview and evaluate prospective marketing consultants - from entry to senior level professionals.
- Collaborate with internal Account Directors to fulfill talent needs for a diverse client base.
- Consistently deliver exceptional experiences for all Antenna candidates and be a brand ambassador consistent with Antenna’s core values: Open, True, Connected, Generous, Adventurous, and Ambitious.
- Present the right opportunities to the right candidates - be strategic and thoughtful when matching candidates with client needs.
- Capture and document necessary information in the enterprise CRM system.
- Engage in local networking opportunities to build relationships and promote Antenna’s brand.
- Identify, develop, implement, evaluate and measure continuous operational improvements in the recruiting process to increase efficiencies and enhance the candidate experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- You must have a successful history in recruiting.
- Previous experience documenting and managing data in a recruitment CRM platform.
- Strong knowledge of marketing, with a focus and interest in digital marketing and technology.
- Ability to multi-task and still maintain data integrity.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Authentic interest in helping others love their work by solving challenges or fulfilling opportunities.
- Intrinsic motivation and focus to perform daily tasks in order to meet personal and company-wide goals.
- Energized by working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, rapidly-growing company that emphasizes a collaborative team environment - not competitive.
- Flexibility to evolve as the business demands.
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE**
Who we are:
Welcome to Antenna. We are a community of marketers dedicated to the idea that business problems aren’t solved by resumes. We believe real challenges deserve real people, real relationships, and real solutions. We carefully match our skilled professionals to the needs of all types of organizations, from project-based consulting to long-term assignments. Unlike transactional agencies who only scratch the surface, our model is built on face-to-face involvement. Our goal is to truly understand marketers , so we can advocate for their interests and help them steer their career. If you’re ready for real challenges and a deeper kind of connection, Antenna could be your team. Real opportunity awaits.
Based in Minneapolis, we operate at the hub of a vibrant community that includes Fortune 500 organizations, ambitious startups and lots of inspiring companies in between. One of the fastest growing companies in MN, we are honored to appear on distinguished lists year after year, including the “Inc. 5000"; Mpls-St. Paul Business Journal’s "Fast 50”, and “Minnesota’s Best Places to Work.”
We hope you will consider joining our team!
To apply click Recruiter