Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Manager will provide leadership, consultation, and expertise for Talent Acquisition Operations. This role operates as the owner of Sleep Number’s Recruitment processes in Workday, and will be responsible for optimizing, communicating, and training on these processes.
This role is also accountable for leading the Talent Acquisition Coordinator team & Vendor Program Manager, ensuring that the Talent Acquisition Operations center of excellence effectively supports enterprise wide recruitment efforts.
Strategic Talent Acquisition Leadership
- Partner with HR colleagues and other stakeholders to design, develop, and drive innovation within operational programs & processes to help evolve recruiting quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Integrate best-practices (technology, assessment, interviewing, candidate experience) into current practices
- Oversee Sleep Number’s vendor relationships & assess the effectiveness of these relationships, to include staffing agencies, background check partners, reference checks, etc., along with management of vendor execution.
- Lead and/or participates with cross functional HR partners on various projects: willingness to take on subject matter expert projects as needed
Recruiting Team Leadership
- Act as a key member of Talent Acquisition Leadership team. Partner with Talent Acquisition leadership across all business units to build strategic recruiting capabilities for the team
- Provide coaching, support, performance feedback and development for team members
- Align individual goals with the overall strategy
- Define KPIs to measure capability and team effectiveness
- Develop a flexible staffing model that maximizes internal resources and taps into a qualified and engaged contractor pool as volumes increase
Key Performance Indicators
- Team engagement & development
- Quality of hire, new hire retention, overall retention
- Effective vendor management with clearly defined measurements to manage quality
- Improvements to the Talent Acquisition process based on analysis, benchmarking and/or leveraging technology
- 5+ years’ experience in talent acquisition and operational effectiveness with at least 4 years’ experience in a full-life cycle recruiting role.
- 2+ years’ experience managing others
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to lead a team toward clear goals through an articulated vision to advance our Vendor management, Coordinator support, and Recruitment Operations capabilities
- Ability to partner and build rapport with business partners both internally and externally
- Continuous improvement track record of identifying opportunities and driving changes to positively impact recruiting results
- Demonstrated ability to drive vision and strategy through to execution
- Knowledge of talent acquisition and best practices
- Experience working with ATS systems, Workday preferred
- Advanced experience with Microsoft suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Analytical mindset – six-sigma or project management experience preferred
- Vendor management; ability to build strong relationships while driving results
- Strong business acumen with ability to align business strategy and drive performance
- Strong interpersonal skills: listening, communication, influencing
- Self-directed and agile
- Capable of leading change-management initiatives
- Standard Office Environment
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply click Manager, Talent Acquisition Process & Operations