Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
American Dental Partners
American Dental Partners’ vision is to be the leading business partner to dental group practices in the nation. Our mission is to elevate the practice, profession and delivery of oral care. For 20 years and counting, we’ve empowered and supported our team members with leading edge technology, professional development, and education to build healthy, enduring community based dental group practices.
Support American Dental Partners Affiliates to implement recruiting strategies and initiatives to identify and hire Hygienists, Dental Assistants as well as other roles supporting an Affiliate and associated Practice groups. Coordinate with Doctor Owners, Operations managers and hiring managers regarding talent planning, sourcing strategies, interviewing and selection, and overall candidate management through on-boarding.
- Provide full life-cycle recruitment support; oversee talent acquisition efforts for internal client groups with a focus on developing and implementing recruiting plans and strategies, managing hiring manager and candidate relationships and providing staffing metrics and information for business decision-making.
- Develop recruiting plans, identifies and assesses potential candidate sources and makes recommendations based on previous success and knowledge of the marketplace including advertisements, direct mail, social media, conferences, dental school relationships through experience doctor hiring strategies.
- Proactively facilitates forecasting activities with assigned client groups to determine hiring needs on a quarterly basis. Provides frequent updates to internal clients on recruitment status and results. Proactively provides reports and metrics to measure recruitment effectiveness and hiring status.
- Ensures that a sufficient candidate pipeline is maintained to support current and anticipated resource requirements. Utilize applicant tracking system and tools to manage the candidate pipeline and ensure qualified candidates are managed through the hiring process.
- Screens, interviews and manages active candidates, ensuring that the ADPI employment value proposition is communicated effectively. Provide information on specific job and career advancement opportunities. Establish a single point-of-contact for the candidate throughout the interview process.
- Acts as a liaison with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, ensuring that they are kept up to date on the status of open requisitions, candidate pipeline and active candidate status and expectations. Leverages hiring manager relationships to successfully influence, guide and drive the recruitment process to meet the needs of the business.
- Coordinate candidate offer process from offer development through negotiation offer extension and acceptance in conjunction with the hiring team. Ensure that both candidate and hiring manager expectations are managed throughout the offer process and obtain appropriate approvals for offers.
- Provides recruitment data and other information to line managers for decision making. This information can impact budget allocation, salary levels, sourcing strategies, etc. and can have a direct, financial impact on the business.
- BS/ BA and 2 + years solid recruiting expertise including at least 1 year of clinical/healthcare recruiting expertise preferred.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems and processes, internet recruiting, implementing sourcing strategies and networking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Passion for recruiting and understanding of how to differentiate between average and high performers. Passion for a dedication to improving the candidate experience.
- Self-directed with the ability to manage effectively in a dynamic business environment. Must have superior negotiation and communication skills, ability to influence, strong organizational and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment; shares information. Proactively, appropriately informs and escalates, can handle ambiguity.
- Ability to lead candidate interview feedback session; provide follow up on interview as necessary.
AMDPI offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
To apply click Junior Talent Acquisition Partner