Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Executive Recruiter is responsible for providing full lifecycle recruiting support for leadership management roles (Vice President and Senior Director Level). The Executive Recruiter will work with UHG's Leadership team and Senior Human Capital team on job scoping, pipeline strategy and market realities. Overall, the Executive Recruiter will develop rich relationships with leaders and act as a trusted partner to senior leadership.
Our Executive Recruiters are Talent Advisors who lead the end-to-end recruitment process and are accountable for talent sourcing and selection, consulting with Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, providing detailed assessments for candidates, developing and managing talent pipelines and managing the offer and hiring process.
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment lifecycle (including sourcing, screening, candidate and hiring manager experience) for VP level roles for a large Business Segment
- Predicts emerging customer needs and develops innovative solutions to meet them
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Participates in the development of business strategy as it related to executive talent
- Develops and manages business plans to achieve objectives
- Leads large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Influences leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
- May have segment - wide impact
- Oversees and collaborates on executive on - boarding processes
- Ability to articulate and sell complex compensation packages
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of professional business experience
- 5+ years of recruiting at the VP / Senior level, preferably within Pharmacy, Healthcare or consulting industries
- 5+ years of large corporate experience operating in a Matrix environment
- 5+ years of presenting complex offers / offer negotiation experience
- Intermediate experience using CRM software and other Applicant tracking systems
- Advanced knowledge of employment law as it pertains to hiring (OFCCP, Conflict of interest, and Non Competes)
- Advanced Talent Sourcing experience (Internet Mining, Networking and cold calling)
- Strong presentation experience
- Advanced candidate evaluation experience
- 5+ years in a business role, in a leadership capacity with demonstrated ability to drive business results (non - recruiting)
- 2+ years of Executive Search experience
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Executive Recruiter