Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Support the Experienced Advisor Recruiting team with a focus on the Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group (AFIG). Support the divisional recruiting goals and the recruiting quality new advisors into the firm. Drive recruiting results across Recruiting Director territories through lead and pipeline management and execution of DVP strategy.
• Partner closely with Director of AFIG Advisor Recruiting, corporate employees, AFIG field leaders and others to achieve advisor recruiting goals aligned with AFIG growth strategies. Support candidate 45 day hire progression (paperwork, follow up meetings, demos, & increase efficiency of CBA & offer process). Speak directly with candidates when needed with phone calls, face to face meeting and hiring activities.
• Partner closely with the AFIG business development team (BDO) to achieve their institutional recruiting goals. Support the Bank/Credit Union recruiting strategy by running the "project plan" that aligns with each bank's decision making process. This includes paperwork, follow up meetings with subject experts, demos, and running an efficient RFP and offer process.
• Support AFIG BDO team in their efforts to source new banks and credit union opportunities. This includes work to improve our existing database of institutions, coordinating with our internal marketing team, working with sourcing partners, and building out a consistent drip campaign.
• In partnership with AFIG Recruiting Coordinator, monitor and confirm contact occurs with each new AFIG advisor lead. Maintain consistent communication with Search Firms and S&E team on open bank positions and to drive additional sourcing efforts. Run weekly lead pipeline meetings with all partners.
• Serve as a key coordinator across main EAR business partners (coordinator team, S&E team, recruiting manager team, product partners, compliance, onboarding, tech, etc) to ensure unity across all support resources for AFIG recruiting goals. Network and leverage business partners to answer questions and be the hub of information to support AFIG team and their candidates. Communicate advisor recruiting status and results effectively with key stakeholders and watch for trends in the competitive landscape. Run project plan meetings with core stakeholder.
• Drive effectiveness of AFIG institution VIP events (and advisor VIP when needed). Coordinate all pre-planning, speaker prep, logistics for event. Ensure event runs on schedule and serve as live host of event when needed.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent and minimum 5-7 years relevant experience.
• Required knowledge and work experience recruiting in financial services industry.
• Ability to implement change while driving results and accountability.
• Ability to work independently.
• Demonstrated strong organization and project management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
• Outstanding relationship management, negotiation, and collaborating/influencing skills in dealing with all levels in verbal and written forms.
• Demonstrated ability to assess readiness and to coach and develop others.
• Strong analytical skills and detail orientation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Commitment to diversity and sensitivity to differences among people.
• Support diversity hiring efforts.
Series 7 preferred.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
To apply click Divisional Director, Experienced Advisor Recruiting