Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Corporate Recruiter will report to the Director of Human Resources and will manage processes for the HR department, including but not limited to, staffing, onboarding, and HRIS. The successful candidate will drive the end-to-end recruiting process, which includes conducting hiring manager intake meetings, candidate sourcing, conducting phone and in-person interviews, and negotiating offers. This role will also own the new hire onboarding process and partner with managers to ensure a best-in-class onboarding experience. In addition, this role will also own the HRIS, processing new hires, changes, and terminations.
- Own the end-to-end recruiting process which includes partnering with hiring managers throughout open searches, proactively sourcing candidates, and conducting interviews, and closing roles.
- Post positions internally and externally to appropriate job boards.
- Prepare employment offer letters and other applicant-related correspondence.
- Conduct new employee orientation ensuring that all required new hire paperwork is properly completed.
- Proactively plan and coordinate recruiting efforts. Establish candidate pipelines for certain roles within the business.
- Develop Avionté’s employer brand and promote internally and externally.
- Lead various projects, including: identifying essential job functions and updating job descriptions, make recommendations for alternative hiring initiatives for hard-to-fill roles, and conduct post-onboarding interviews with new employees.
- Manage and develop corporate internship program.
- Process and promote employee referral program.
- Answer questions and inquiries involving HR policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent candidate sourcing experience.
- Working knowledge of HR principles and employment law.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once.
- Excellent computer literacy skills including Microsoft 365 tools and Recruiting ATS systems.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter