Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
The nation's leading administrator of long term care insurance services is looking for YOU. This is your opportunity to join a company with a culture that promotes respect for people, integrity, learning and initiative.
WE ARE THE KIND OF EMPLOYER YOU DESERVE.
LTCG is a leading provider of business process outsourcing for the insurance industry, managing over 1.3 million long-term care policies for the nation's largest insurers. We also provide clients with unique risk management insight built upon our proprietary long term care databases.
As part LTCG HR team, the Contract Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for end-to-end recruitment for a variety of positions across LTCG's business units. Responsibilities include facilitating the recruiting process in identifying, screening, interviewing and referring candidates. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Recruiter will present offers and remain as a point of contact with the candidate until they are onboarded. Additional responsibilities include working on special recruiting initiatives, attending job fairs, and developing reporting. We are seeking a detailed oriented, well organized and high energy individual who will contribute to the success of Talent Acquisition at LTCG.
- Manages the end-to-end recruitment process including working with managers to develop job postings, utilizing various recruitment methods to fill positions with qualified candidates, including direct hires and sourcing of temporary contractors across various departments at LTCG.
- Assists in developing recruiting strategies with HR team and hiring manager to include posting, sourcing, and networking opportunities.
- Reviews resumes, screens candidates and makes recommendations for hiring manager interviews. Advises on offer amounts and delivers offers to candidates. Continues as a point of contact with the candidate until they have been onboarded, which includes working through the preemployment check processes.
- Is responsible for tracking activity as it relates to status of open requisitions. Generates data that is compiled into monthly scorecard reports.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize the work load while professionally handling and managing a significant number of open positions at one time.
- Works independently daily to self-sufficiently manage the recruiting workload and works collaboratively with other human resources members on larger recruiting initiatives.
- Demonstrates sound business judgment and the ability to effectively problem solve.
- Demonstrates leadership and expertise in recruiting to the hiring managers.
- Manages confidential information and maintains a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of focused recruitment experience spanning from entry level to midlevel positions. Proven results in attracting qualified talent.
- Previous social media, network recruiting experience, corporate, and search experience.
- Ability to work in an ever changing and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing professional relationships with clientele.
- Performs work independently, manages time and meets department goals.
- Must be able to utilize technology, ADPRM, LinkedIn, Indeed and other internet resources.
- Demonstrates ability to be creative and resourceful on new ways to identify talent.
- Must have high level of proficiency in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be goal oriented and have the ability to manage ongoing complex projects and initiatives.
- Must demonstrate support for team-based structure with strong individual accountability for results.
- Strong verbal, written, and listening skills.
To apply click Contract Recruiter